Stronger MOMS Properties is the premier company focused on buying, renovating and selling homes.
Stronger MOMS Properties Home Seller's FAQ
If you have questions, you're visiting the right page. You'll find the answers to our most frequently asked questions here that might give you the exact information you need. If you don't find the answers to your questions on this page, we're more than happy to answer your questions personally. Just give us a call at (408) 877-4444, or fill out our convenient online contact form anytime.
That’s one of the top Stronger MOMS Properties questions we get, and it has a simple answer – people all over the United States from all walks of life. People sell their houses to us for a variety of reasons, including:
- Needing to sell inherited property quickly
- Wanting to unload rental property with problematic renters
- Relocating to another area
- Going through a divorce and needing to liquidate assets
- Being behind on mortgage payments or facing foreclosure
- Not wanting to invest time or money into making necessary repairs
- and more
The most common trait people who sell to Stronger Moms Properties share is the need to sell a house fast to a respected, honest homebuyer that will ensure a quick, hassle free sale.
When it comes to Stronger Moms Properties, the answer to this one always puts homeowners in need of selling at ease. Here’s our process:
- Give us some brief information about your house by calling us at (408) 877-4444, or filling out and submitting our convenient website contact form.
- A local Stronger Moms Properties agent in your area will contact you quickly to arrange a visit to your house.
- Our agent will explain the entire selling process to you and answer all of your questions before evaluating the condition of your house and making a fair cash offer.
- If you accept our agents no-obligation cash offer, we’ll quickly set up a closing so you get your cash and out of your all types of house fast.
Our agents consider a variety of factors when determining a cash price for your house. Prior to your consultation and answering your questions, our agents will evaluate
- The current condition of your house
- The cost and extent of repairs and renovations required
- The amount of time it will take to complete needed repairs and renovations
- The retail value of your house compared to others in the area after completing repairs and renovations
- The amount of real estate commissions required to sell the house after repairs and renovations
- The cost of maintaining the house during repairs and renovations until it’s ready to put on the market, including insurance, taxes, loan payments, utilities, and more
No, whether tied down or on a fixed foundation, we don’t buy mobile homes of any kind.
No. You’re never under obligation to Stronger Moms Properties or our local franchisees when you contact us via phone or our website contact form. We answer your questions, evaluate your house, and make a no-obligation all cash offer free of charge. We’re happy to give you our time and information. It’s all up to you whether you decide to sell to us – or not..
This is one of the questions we’re asked all the time, so we actually came up with a classification for what we deem “all types of.” In our definition, we take it beyond just a house that is in poor condition or is visually all types of. We think situations can also make a house all types of, including:
- Houses with serious structural issues like foundation problems
- Houses located in less than desirable neighborhoods or high crime areas
- Houses that are no longer convenient for a homeowner (long commute to work)
- Houses located in flood plans or in areas prone to the effects of the weather
- Houses with high interest rate mortgages or undesirable mortgage financing
- Houses with payments and mortgage balances that are too high for the homeowner to handle
- Houses that hold bad memories for a homeowner, such as divorce, death of a loved one, or tragic experience
- Houses that create any other type of reason for a homeowner to want or need to move, including downsizing or relocating to another city
After answering your questions and evaluating the condition of your house, our local franchisee will make a fair, no-obligation all cash offer on your house discounted from the expected retail value after a full renovation.
Our franchisees will buy your house, but only at a price below market value so it can resell after renovations for a profit. However, our franchisee will pay cash for your house, take care of normal closing costs, and close quickly so you can move on fast. These are conveniences that all add up to a great deal for just about any homeowner with an all types of house.
Yes, we buy townhouses and condos. To go ahead and answer another of the common we’re asked – we also buy duplexes, multitenant buildings, and even some commercial properties as well.
Absolutely not. You won’t have to pay a dime to have one of our local franchisees answer your questions, visit your house, or make an all cash offer for your house.
Sure! We’re happy to answer any other question you may have. Please contact us through our website or give us a call at (408) 877-4444 to speak personally with one of our house buying experts anytime